2018-2021 Multi-functional Riparian Buffer Sub-Grant Program
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021.
Pennsylvania’s conservation districts are encouraged to apply for funding to install multi-functional buffers in conjunction with landowners. This grant is first come first served. The grant round will stay open until funds are used up or June 30, 2021, whichever comes first.
- Online Application
- Application (Word) – applications must be completed through the online application link above. This Word version is available for your records only.
- Checklist for Grantees
- Template Landowner Agreement
- Planting Plan Template
- Maintenance Plan Template
- Mid-term Report Template (Word)
- Final Report Template (Word)
Amy Salansky, PACD Program Manager
717-238-7223 x 21
|Financial and other support for this project is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Recreation and Conservation.|