New Officers Elected
During the PACD Executive Council meeting on July 18, three officers were re-elected and two new officers were elected.
The 2018-19 slate of officers includes:
- President: Charles Duritsa, Westmoreland Conservation District
- 1st Vice President: Mike Price, Beaver County Conservation District
- 2nd Vice President: Donald Koontz, Mercer County Conservation District
- Secretary & NE Region Director: Kelly Stagen, Pike County Conservation District
- Treasurer: Sonia Wasco, Lancaster County Conservation District
Also during the Executive Council meeting, delegates voted to give the Executive Board the authority to sell the existing PACD office building and purchase a condo.
Trackback from your site.