2021-2024 Riparian Buffer Sub-Grant for Conservation Districts
Application Deadline: June 30, 2024.
Pennsylvania’s conservation districts are encouraged to apply for funding to install riparian forest buffers in conjunction with landowners. Multi-functional riparian forest buffers are encouraged but conventional buffers are accepted as well. This grant is first come first served. The grant round will stay open until funds are used up or June 30, 2024, whichever comes first.
Funds currently available: $95,000 (as of 1/3/23)
- Online Application
- Application (Word) – applications must be completed through the online application link above. This Word version is available for your records only.
- Checklist for Grantees
- Template Landowner Agreement
- Planting Plan Template
- Maintenance Plan Template
- Mid-term Report Template (Word)
- Final Report Template (Word)
Holly Miller, PACD Program Manager
|Financial and other support for this project is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Recreation and Conservation.|