PACD Executive Council
The PACD Executive Council is composed of voting delegates from Pennsylvania’s conservation districts. The primary duties of the council are:
- To control, direct, and manage the affairs and property of the PACD.
- To represent conservation districts in the affairs of the PACD.
- To be the channel through which conservation district members may voice their needs and suggestions to the PACD.
- To maintain annual operating policies and set up procedures for carrying out the interests of the PACD.
- To elect replacements for unexpired terms for the Secretary, Treasurer, and Second Vice President.
- To assume overall responsibility for procurement and fiscal activities of the PACD.
- To approve a budget for each fiscal year.
- To perform any other relevant functions and responsibilities, pursuant to the Nonprofit Corporation Law of Pennsylvania and related laws.