Ag Plan Reimbursement Program
PACD was awarded a $500,000 Growing Greener Grant from DEP to offer an Ag Plan Reimbursement Program for Conservation Districts from 2022-2024.
- Introducing PACD’s Ag Plan Reimbursement Program for Conservation Districts Webinar (You will need to be logged in to the Clean Water Academy to view the webinar.) Q&A from the Webinar.
- Applications will be accepted in an ongoing, first come, first served basis. The application deadline is June 30, 2024 or until all funds are spent, whichever comes first.
- Final Report Deadline: October 1, 2024
Plans eligible for reimbursement include:
- Manure Management Plans and Agricultural Erosion and Sediment Control Plans (Ag E&S Plans)
- Act 38 Nutrient Management Plans (required if the operation meets certain animal density and/or animal number thresholds) or NRCS 590 plans
- Conservation Plans that are used in place of Ag E&S Plans (only if the Conservation Plans also meet the state requirements outlined in Chapter 102)
A 20% match will be required from the landowner/operator.
Education and outreach, office supplies, and time for data entry, reporting, and admin can be reimbursed up to 20% the amount of the total plan reimbursement.
- Application (Word) Complete the application in Word and return it via email to Holly Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Checklist for Ag Plan Reimbursement Program
- Final Report Template (Word)
- Ag E&S Plan Administrative Completeness Review Guide (Word)
- Manure Management Plan Administrative Completeness Review Guide (Word)
Holly Miller, PACD Program Manager, email@example.com, (717) 794-6105
Financial and other support for the Ag Plan Reimbursement Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.