$100,000 Available for CREP Mini-Grants!
PACD is now accepting mini-grant applications for up to $3,000 to implement educational and outreach activities that support and extend the work of the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP). Projects should focus on CREP enrollment, re-enrollment, and/or CREP maintenance.
Applications are due February 24, 2023.
- Walkabouts/field days
- Farmer and landowner workshops
- Riparian buffer workshops
- Workshop series with several topics
- Developing educational materials like brochures, flyers, fact sheets, or even billboards
- Hiring interns to provide CREP outreach
The guidelines and application for the new CREP mini-grant program for conservation districts are posted here. Questions should be directed to Holly Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial and other support for the CREP Outreach Program Office Mini-grant Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and with additional support from USDA-NRCS.