Interested in the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority’s (PENNVEST) Nonpoint Source Pollution Program? Read on for more information.
- Quick Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions about the PENNVEST program
- PENNVEST Nonpoint Source Program Guidance Manual (Updated August 29, 2012)
- Eligible BMPs
- The PENNVEST NPS Rating System
- Loan/Grant Calculation Worksheets
- Planning Consultation Meeting
- Technical Documentation Package
- Case Studies/Press Releases
A listserve has been created for applicants and potential applicants for PENNVEST NPS funds. Click here for instructions on joining.
For assistance with PENNVEST applications please contact Terry Fisher, PENNVEST NPS Program Application Developer.
Office: 717-238-7223, x11
PACD, 25 North Front St., Harrisburg PA, 17101