Conservationists Recognized in Williamsport
Representatives from across the Commonwealth traveled to the Genetti Hotel in Williamsport for the PACD/State Conservation Commission’s 72nd Joint Annual Conference. Several conservationists were recognized at an awards luncheon on July 17, 2019.
The 2019 PACD honorees are as follows:
- Legislator Leadership Award: Representative Donna Oberlander (PA 63rd District)
- President’s Award: Denise Coleman, State Conservationist, Pennsylvania USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
- Ann Rudd Saxman Conservation District Director Excellence Award: Pownall Jones (Chester County)
- Conservation District Employee Excellence Award: Carl Goshorn (Cumberland County)
District Employee Service Recognition Program Awards
30 Years of Service
- Martie Hetherington, Chesapeake Bay Program Coordinator, Schuylkill County
- Rob Fetter, Resource Conservationist/Network Administrator, York County
Click here to read the entire press release.
Trackback from your site.