PACD Honors Award Recipients during Annual Meeting
Conservation district staff and partners attended the PACD Executive Council Meeting on July 29. During the meeting, several individuals were recognized.
The 2021 honorees are:
Legislator Leadership Award
- Senator Gene Yaw (PA 23rd District)
- Lisa Jo Suhr
Maurice K. Goddard Award for Excellence in Environmental Recreation
- Cindy Adams Dunn
Ann Rudd Saxman Conservation District Director Excellence Award
- Bob Robinson (Wyoming County)
Conservation District Employee Excellence Award
- Matthew Golden (Washington County)
Conservation District Trash Champion
- Washington County Conservation District
Conservation District Employee Service Recognition Awards
30 Years of Service
- Brian Sneeringer, Adams County Conservation District
- James Coslo, Centre County Conservation District
- Debra Dressler, Juniata County Conservation District
- Donald Williams, Somerset Conservation District
35 Years of Service
- Anthony Quadro, Westmoreland Conservation District
Click here to read the entire press release.
Trackback from your site.