PA CREP Outreach Program Office
Since 2000, the Pennsylvania Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) has been assisting with the continued improvement of watersheds in Pennsylvania. Conservation districts play an important role in educating landowners about conservation practices that help protect streams, lakes and rivers from sedimentation and agricultural runoff.
Our goal is to educate Pennsylvania’s landowners about the CREP program and to connect landowners with local people who can help them take the next step to enroll or re-enroll, and to provide advice for maintenance of CREP practices.
To reach these goals, PACD is focusing on three areas:
- CREP Mini-Grant Program for Conservation Districts
- The 2018-19 mini-grant round is closed. Click here for information for grantees.
- The outcomes from the 2016-17 mini-grant round are available here. A map of project locations is available here.
- The outcomes from the 2015-16 mini-grant round are available here. A map of project locations is available here.
- CREP Outreach Resource Clearinghouse
- Website: creppa.org
- Video: Conservation Pays: Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program
- CREP Partner Listserve (email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe)
- Materials & Resources
- CREP Discussion Forums & Town Hall Meetings
Look for more information on these projects as they are developed.
|Financial and other support for the CREP Outreach Program Office Mini-grant Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and with additional support from USDA-NRCS.|