CREP Mini-Grant Program
Timeline for 2019-20 CREP Mini-grant Program
- Deadline to apply: March 25, 2019 (please scroll down for the online application)
- Announce recipients: April 15, 2019
- Deadline for final reports: April 15, 2020
Grants up to $2,500 are awarded to conservation districts for educational projects. This funding supports conservation districts to implement educational activities that support and extend the work of the CREP Program.
- Application in Word (Applicants are encouraged to complete the application in Word then copy and paste into the online application below. Word documents will not be accepted. The online application must be submitted below.)
- Workshop Evaluation Template (Word)
- Mid-term Report Template (Word)
- Final Report Template (Word)
- Grant Acknowledgment (Word)
Amy Brown, PACD Program Manager
(717) 238-7223 x104
Financial and other support for the CREP Outreach Program Office Mini-grant Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and with additional support from USDA-NRCS.
Please be sure to click the blue submit button below. You will receive an email acknowledgment of your application within a few business days.