CREP Mini-Grant Program
Timeline for 2019-20 CREP Mini-grant Program
- The deadline to apply was March 25, 2019
- Announce recipients: April 15, 2019
- Deadline for final reports: April 15, 2020
Grants up to $2,500 are awarded to conservation districts for educational projects. This funding supports conservation districts to implement educational activities that support and extend the work of the CREP Program.
- Workshop Evaluation Template (Word)
- Mid-term Report Template (Word)
- Final Report Template (Word)
- Grant Acknowledgment (Word)
Amy Brown, PACD Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 238-7223 x104
Financial and other support for the CREP Outreach Program Office Mini-grant Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and with additional support from USDA-NRCS.