CREP Mini-Grant Program
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
Timeline for 2021 CREP Mini-grant Program
- Deadline to apply: March 19, 2021
- Announce recipients: March 26, 2021
- Deadline for final reports: June 1, 2021
PACD is offering conservation districts up to $500 to implement virtual educational and outreach activities that support and extend the work of the CREP Program. Projects should focus on CREP enrollment, re-enrollment and/or CREP maintenance.
- Workshop Evaluation Template (Word)
- Mid-term Report Template (Word)
- Final Report Template (Word)
- Grant Acknowledgment (Word)
Holly Miller, PACD Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 238-7223 x105
Financial and other support for the CREP Outreach Program Office Mini-grant Program is provided by the Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc. through a Growing Greener Watershed Protection grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and with additional support from USDA-NRCS.