2020 Building for Tomorrow Staff Conference Breakouts Offer In-Demand Topics for Every Staff Role
Registration is open for the 2020 Building for Tomorrow Staff Conference, scheduled for February 12 & 13 at the Wyndham Garden State College. The conference is open to all non-management conservation district staff.
In addition to keynote sessions on Productive Conflict & Emotional Intelligence and Getting Things Done through Time Management, the 2020 Conference will include breakout and workshop sessions suitable for a variety of conservation district staff roles. Attendees will have opportunities to learn about:
• Strategy and tactics for effective conservation messaging that reaches “beyond the choir”
• The importance of paradigm shift around multifunctional and conventional riparian buffers
• Best practices and compliance for records retention and management
• Prevailing wage issues for conservation district projects
• Environmental education resources, initiatives, and opportunities for conservation districts
• Project management fundamentals proven to help deliver on time and within budget
• Showcasing district-developed content within DEP’s Clean Water Academy
Click here for more information and to register. The deadline for room block reservations is January 10, 2020.
Financial and other support for the Building for Tomorrow Leadership Development Program is provided through a grant from the Pennsylvania State Conservation Commission. Guidance for the Program is provided through the Pennsylvania Conservation Partnership’s Leadership Development Committee.
Trackback from your site.